Dr. Sarah Ellis Duvall, PT, DPT, CPT, CNC, is a former collegiate athlete and mom of two who believes it’s possible to be in the best shape of your life at any age. Her slogan will always be “adding life to years,” because she wants to teach you what causes those little aches and pains, how to prevent them, and how to take charge of your health.
When Dr. Duvall is not being a mom or working, she is a huge adventure sports enthusiast. Taking time for herself to participate in hobbies she enjoys is part of self-care Dr. Duvall teaches her clients. She is empowering, educating, and changing the rehab and fitness worlds!
In this episode, Dr. Sarah Duvall talks about:
- Pelvic Floor connection to the rest of the body
- Diastisis Recti
- Prenatal do’s and don’ts for pelvic floor and diastisis prevention
- Postpartum fitness for body repair and strength
- Pelvic Floor Specialists
- Postpartum Corrective Specialist course
- How to prepare the pelvic floor for postpartum health
- Mind Body connection to postpartum health
- MomFit community
Dr. Sarah Duvall