Dr. Daniel Pompa completed his undergraduate education at the University of Pittsburgh in 1988 and earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Life University’s College of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia in 1995 where he graduated second in a class of 150. His journey back to health continued to lead him to a voracious passion to research and learning beyond what is often readily understood.
Even though Dr. Pompa no longer practices chiropractic, his understanding of cellular healing and his “5R Principles” as the “roadmap” to healing has lead to many requests to be a speaker at large chiropractic seminars to hundreds of professionals who learn of his detoxification program for neurotoxic conditions and other unexplainable illnesses.
In 2004, spiritual leaders and health care practitioners hosted Dr. Pompa’s teachings on health and healing principles and the dangerous misuse of western medicine in Zimbabwe, South Africa.
Dr. Pompa is licensed by the Pastoral Medical Association as a Doctor of Pastoral Science & Medicine.
In this episode, Dr. Daniel Pompa talks about:
- Dr. Pompa’s personal journey
- Toxic exposure
- What it means to detox at the cellular level
- True Cellular Detox protocol: 1. Detox the cell. 2. Open the downstream pathways. 3. Use real binders to remove toxins from the cell (Cytodetox, Bind)
- Detox phases and what we can expect to experience
- Detoxing even when “healthy”
- Stemnomic Fasting to upregulate your own stem cell production
Dr. Daniel Pompa