Alex Cunningham is the Head of Partnerships and in charge of content for Perfect Keto, a top-of-the-line ketogenic nutrition company. He’s passionate about nutrition, breaking down health myths, trends in the health food industry, and Bay Area sports.
Alex was born and raised in San Francisco and graduated from Villanova University with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
As part of Perfect Keto, Alex is helping to bring fantastic keto products and resources to the wellness community worldwide. From ready-to-buy products like keto proteins, butters, and bases to educational resources like recipes and how-to guides to keto, Perfect Keto is a treasure trove for all your keto needs!
In this episode, Alex Cunningham talks about:
- What are the benefits of taking exogenous ketones?
- How should you use exogenous ketones?
- Will exogenous ketones snap you back into ketosis after consuming carbohydrates?
- How exogenous ketones can lead to the biggest transformations
- What makes a good quality exogenous ketone supplement, and what are some ingredients to look out for?
- Where can people purchase quality exogenous ketones?