Subscribe to Straight-Up Wellness: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
In the past, Johanna Dahlman used to work in event management for Fortune 100 companies like Apple until her life took a big turn through the experience of an autoimmune disease called alopecia (hair loss).
As conventional medicine failed her, she took matters in her own hands and started gathering knowledge about everything connected to health and wellness.
After two and a half years of trial and error with natural and holistic methods she managed to completely reverse the disease. Since then she became a health coach and started Alopecia Angel in order to help others to overcome health struggles in a natural way.
Johanna also hosts workshops at companies and is a speaker about health, stress management, and mindfulness.
In this episode, Johanna Dahlman talks about:
- Johanna’s story
- Alopecia and lower immunity
- Effects of alopecia medications and treatments
- Birth control and hair loss
- Risk of allowing autoimmune to linger
- Different types of alopecia
- Naturally healing alopecia
- Listening to signs body is giving you
- Johanna’s body before hair loss
- Health on the outside vs. inside
- Going outside of the textbooks
- Stress management to heal autoimmune conditions
- No magic supplement
- Whole body health for sustained healing
- “Secrets to Hair Growth and Health” book
- Johanna’s 2-month program
- Fatigue and alopecia
Alopecia Angel Website
Alopecia Angel on Instagram
Alopecia Angel on LinkedIn