Subscribe to Straight-Up Wellness: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Tracee Gluhaich is the High Energy Girl! Integrative Health Coach living on a certified organic farm in California. She’s a Personal Trainer who loves kicking butt in boot camps, loving wife to her husband of more than 20 years, and mom of three amazing boys.
Tracee is the host of the High Energy Girl podcast & the Be Well, Be Keto podcast, and just authored a book: No Fricken Weigh! 21 Days to Ditch the Diet and Lose Weight the Keto Way.
Tracee is passionate about fitness, food, and inspiring women to ditch the quick fix and commit to lasting lifestyle changes. To seek strong, not skinny; to find health, not a number on the scale; to be fit, not a jean size.
In this episode, Tracee Gluhaich talks about:
- Biggest issues women are facing regarding physical and mental health
- Scale is not a measurement of health
- Importance of fitness
- Best ways to track progress
- Sleep and stress – need to focus on self-care
- Body image – have you always had a pretty positive body image?
- Inspiration for No Fricken Weigh
- 21 days of mindset, foods, self-care
- Chi Gong
- Kitchen appliances
- Broccoli Sprouts
- Vegetables and keto
- One thing to do right now to have a positive impact on your health
High Energy Girl Podcast
Be Well, Be Keto Podcast
Prime Protein, Vanilla
Ninja Food Chopper