Subscribe to Straight-Up Wellness: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
Jeremy Hendon grew up in Georgia, studied at Emory and UC Berkeley, and practiced law for a little while.
For much of his life, Jeremy was overweight and unable to consistently find a way to get healthy. That’s a big part of the reason why he co-founded Louise’s Foods, 2 health magazines, KetoSummit.com, and now CoBionic.com.
He’s also co-authored multiple books, had his products featured on national TV, and has lived in 9 different countries over the last 5 years.
In this episode, Jeremy Hendon talks about:
- Jeremy’s story of overcoming being overweight and unable to find a sustainable, healthy lifestyle
- Importance of fiber with a ketogenic diet
- The difference between pre and probiotics
- Choosing supplements – do you even need them?
- Forming a healthy gut microbiome
- Monk fruit sweetener and gut health
- Ingestible vs. topical collagen
- Keto Upgrade vs. other exogenous ketones