Subscribe to Straight-Up Wellness: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Podchaser |
Dr. Elin Östman has a 20 year career as a food scientist at Lund University in southern Sweden, and is a co-inventor of Good Idea Drinks. She has always been interested in the preventive properties of food, to protect against lifestyle related conditions such as type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and dementia.
Today Dr. Elin is serving as the chief scientist at Good Idea Inc. and is devoted to sharing her knowledge around blood sugar and related topics, news, thoughts, facts, tips and tricks that might make a difference in your everyday life.
In this episode, Dr. Elin Östman talks about:
- Dr. Elin’s professional background
- What inspired you to create Good Idea Drinks?
- The ingredients/formula that make Good Idea so unique
- Good Idea health benefits
- How Good Idea Drinks can get you off of soda
- Where our listeners can follow you, find, and enjoy Good Idea Drinks
Dr. Elin Östman
Good Idea Website
Become a Good Idea Brand Ambassador
30KETOLIVING – coupon code for 30% Amazon discount