Subscribe to Straight-Up Wellness: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
When Gerry Powell, the Founder of Rythmia and author of “Sh*t the Moon Said”, started his journey toward optimal health and total well-being, he was a successful businessman.
However, his search for the purest forms of medicine and most effective ways of healing led him to create Rythmia, a life-transforming, luxury health and wellness center.
Driven by the ease of awakening through alternative therapy programs versus conventional routes, he decided to make it his life’s mission to show others there’s a shortcut to happiness.
Rythmia is an all-inclusive, medically licensed luxury resort and retreat center in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
In this episode, Gerry Powell shows how truth and awareness can heal more than just your body:
- The separation of the soul – what it is and when/how it happens to each of us
- What is Rythmia? Who is it right for?
- Why is it so important to combine sacred plant medicine with a beautiful environment, farm-to-table organic food, and massage?
- Where does sacred plant medicine come from? Why is it so important to make sure you know the source of the medicine?
- Depression – the true causes and most effective treatments
- Gerry’s story – from successful, depressed entrepreneur to healer
Sh*t the Moon Said: a Story of Sex, Drugs, and Ayahuasca
The Reality of Truth